Resilience Training for Businesses and Employees to Increase
Mental Health and Wellbeing
For Businesses: Local Offline/In-Person Courses
Locations include: Southern Highlands, Sydney, Illawarra,
Goulburn and Canberra, and surrounding areas.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Courses are individually tailored to suit the needs of the organisation. Investment in courses is dependent on the number of participants, the number of printed workbooks needed and the number of hardware items purchased.
The slant or emphasis of each course could be around:
- Workplace mental health issues such as depression and anxiety
- Workplace culture, language, and organisation policies and structure
- Increasing confidence of staff for increased performance
- General issues such as: increasing mental, emotional, physical and spiritual improvement
- Increasing staff communication, listening skills and inter-communication relations
- Or some other topic such as reducing stress for increased performance
To find out more and how this information might be relevant to increasing the productivity of your organisation, please contact Celine Healy via the Contact Page or please telephone Celine on: 0408 646 887